The Family Services Directory website has information for all families in Lincolnshire about available services in the county, as well as national organisations and leisure activities.
As well as telling you about services, we want it to work the other way round - we want you to tell us about what is good or bad about the services you use, or if we are missing a service or an activity that should be listed on the site for other families.
We'd also like to know if there are services or activities you would like to access that do not currently exist, as one of the purposes of the website is to inform the service commissioning process.
If there are services you know of that are not on the FSD or we are missing information about a particular subject, please tell us.
- All information and services - email@example.com
- SEND information and services
You can also phone the Family Information Service on 0800 195 1635.
The Local Offer should:
- Improve information about services and provision available for families, children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), and make it easier for all families to find this information by making it available in one place.
- Be developed by working directly with families, children and young people so that Local Authorities and Health partners can improve provision.
To ensure that our Local Offer meets the needs of families, we would like to hear your views. The information you provide us with will help shape our Local Offer in the future. We will publish (anonymously) comments we receive about:
- the content of the Local Offer, which includes the quality of existing services and provision, and any gaps in the provision
- how easy it is to find information in the Local Offer
- how the Local Offer has been developed or reviewed
We will also publish a summary of responses to the comments we receive on You Said, We did, along with any action that has been taken as a result of comments. You can tell us your comments about the Local Offer by: