Skip to main content

Domestic Abuse Refuge East Lindsey

If a person has to leave their home because of physical or sexual violence, threats, abuse or intimidation the Local Authority has a legal duty to advice about finding somewhere to live and also with emergency or temporary accommodation if the person is homeless due to Domestic abuse.

Even if the individual has a home, they can still be considered homeless because it is unsafe to remain there. Leaving temporarily does not effect their right to return home or rights in the tenancy or ownership of their home.

Who to contact

Contact Name
Nottingham Community Housing Association
01507 601111
Housing and refuge

Where to go

East Lindsey District Council
Tedder Hall
Manby Park
East Lindsey
LN11 8UP

This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions

Back to top