Acorn Childcare, Spalding - Holiday Scheme
Closed due to coronavirus. This site will be updated as and when things change.
We offer a home-from home experience, good food, great activities, devoted staff - fun and learning every day. We have quiet areas and a role play room, homework club, cooking classes, art and music workshops - every day's an adventure!
Who to contact
Where to go
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:45 17:45 Tuesday 07:45 17:45 Wednesday 07:45 17:45 Thursday 07:45 17:45 Friday 07:45 17:45
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50 Per Hour £14.50 £43.50 £210.00 Weekly
- Specific age range
- 4 - 11 Years
- Experience with
Other Behavioural Disorders
Speech And Language Difficulties
Universal Disability Provision + Specialist Elements
British Sign Language
French (a little)
- Age Range
- From 0 years 3 months To 14 years 0 months
- Do you cater for over 8's?
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- Registration exempt?
- Maximum number of vacancies (registered)
- Vacancies during school holidays - call Sophia for details
- Contact provider for cost details?
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
- Yes - Transport can be arranged to/from all local schools on demand (subject to T&C's)
- Transport can be arranged to/from all local schools on demand (subject to T&C's)
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 12/03/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 13/02/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 31/10/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 10/12/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.