Contact a Family
Contact a Family helpline
For information or advice on any aspect of caring for a disabled child, including full benefits checks, contact our national freephone helpline
- Telephone: 0808 808 3555
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5pm,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team of trained advisers includes education specialists and a dedicated welfare rights team.
Contact a Family website
Our website offers up-to-date information on hundreds of medical conditions, extensive information on benefits and services as well as a wider range of support, information and advice for families.
You can link with families going through similar experiences, down load our resources. www.cafamily.org.uk
Parents can follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/contactafamily
Our East Midlands team offers:
- Free information workshops for groups of parent carers including coping and support, behaviour that challenges us, helping your child to sleep, transition from adult to child services and information about benefits.
- Local information on local services, sources of further and specialist advice and support
- Information guides on everyday living such as financial help and benefits, accessing help and support, play and leisure activities for families and education, health and social care services.
- Ways to meet other local parents through support groups, meetings, workshops and events.
- free information sessions for professionals working with families with disabled children
- resources for professionals, to help them point families to local services
- advice, information and how to access local support is provided by our helpline
- read more about we can offer
Our services are confidential, Independent and impartial
Contact a Family is committed to safeguarding children and young people and will work cooperatively with other agencies to ensure that any risk to children and young people we have contact with is acknowledged and responded to professionally and without delay.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- National Organisation
- 0808 808 3555
- Contact a Family
You can contact the East Midlands team
Where to go
Contact A Family, 209-211
- Out of County
- EC1V 1JN
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 09:30 17:00 Tuesday 09:30 17:00 Wednesday 09:30 17:00 Thursday 09:30 17:00 Friday 09:30 17:00
- Referral required
- Not Required
- Specific age range
- All ages
Contact a Family provides information, advice and support to families caring for children and young people with disabilities or additional needs.
We have up to date information on local services and sources of support for families with disabled children.
- SEN Provision Type
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions