Justine Carey Willis
I have worked within childcare for approx 20 years as a nanny, foster carer, playworker and now a childminder. I offer a home from home setting with home cooked meals, overnight babysitting as well as occasional weekend care. I can also cover emergency and short notice, even odd days or nights.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 07887 783789
Where to go
- Juju’s shoe childminding services
Witham St. Hughs
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17.00 Tuesday 07:30 17.00 Wednesday 07:30 17.00 Thursday 07:30 17.00 Friday 07:30 17.00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.50/£5 Per Hour
- Other notes
Opening hours: Contact provider.Emergency/short-notice childcare: Anytime/any age.Additional school collection: The Village @ 'The Ark' (AM/PM), and possibly schools in the Swinderby area.21/11/11 - costs are FROM £3.80 per hour
- Wheelchair access front and back.
- Experience with
Speech And Language Difficulties
Universal Disability Provision
- Am an inclusive registered childminder.
- Experience with
- Allergies catered for, parents can provide packed lunch & possible extra charge for dinner.
- Age Range
- From 0 years 6 months To 18 years 0 months
- Do you cater for over 8's?
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registration exempt?
- Immediate vacancies
- Is there a waiting list?
- Part time vacancies available.Last updated 01-Jan-2014
- Contact provider for cost details?
- Are there any cost reductions?
- - Contact provider for cost information. Cost is worked out to include everything you require.
- Are there any age related price differences?
Arts & Crafts
Visit & Outings
Walks to local park etc
Books & Storytelling
Both indoor and outdoor activities
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
- No - Also Swinderby school bus.
- Witham St Hughs Academy
- Also Swinderby school bus.
- Provider has their own transport?
- Provider is near public transport routes?
- Yes - Yes. Local bus.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 10/02/2006 Care Good 07/07/2009 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 20/07/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 11/02/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.