Ann Duggan - Childminder
Open for keyworker children
My aim is to welcome children into a caring home environment helping them to develop in confidence, by giving them the individual attention, care help to provide them with the skills and tools they need to develop
Including them as part of a family helps them to feel loved happy and safe as they grow and learn to play and interact with a range of children and adults
My garden has a play house, swings slide and sand all designed for children to have fun with. My playroom has a range of toys, books, home corner with room for painting, coloring and having fun
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- 01522 730008
Where to go
- West Lindsey
Ingham is a village about 10 miles from Lincoln and 12 miles from Gainsborough. It has a good primary school and nursery and a great child friendly park and green.
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 06:30 18:00 Tuesday 06:30 18:00 Wednesday 06:30 18:00 Thursday 06:30 18:00 Friday 06:30 18:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.50 Per Hour
- Other notes
I am willing to be flexible to accommodate individual requirements.
Children of all ages are welcome
I am registered to provide the government funded hours for 2,3 & 4 year olds.
I accept governments tax free childcare voucher schemes from a range of providers.
- Easy access and parking outside
- Experience with
Universal Disability Provision
- If required and can be safely implemented.
- Experience with
- I am willing to discuss and provide special dietary needs ( Gluten/Dairy/Egg free) I provide lunch and snacks. I am happy to provide a cooked dinner and dessert for which there is a charge.
- Age Range
- From 0 years 0 months To 16 years 0 months
- Do you cater for over 8's?
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- 30 Hours Partner Details (These are details of any other childcare provider(s) that this provider will work with to offer the 30 hours entitlement)
- I liaise with Little Acorns to provide some or all of the 30 hours Entitlement
- Registration exempt?
- Immediate vacancies
- Maximum number of vacancies (registered)
- Maximum number of vacancies (unregistered)
- Is there a waiting list?
- Contact provider for cost details?
- Are there any cost reductions?
- - Reductions by agreement.
- Are there any age related price differences?
Arts & Crafts
Visit & Outings
Walks to local park etc
Pet Small Mammals
Meals cooked on premises
Role play dressing up
Books & Storytelling
Both indoor and outdoor activities
Multicultural Themed Play
Full cooked lunch
Songs, Rhymes and Music
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
- Yes - Little Acorns Nursery
- Ingham County School
- Little Acorns Nursery
- Provider has their own transport?
- Provider is near public transport routes?
- Yes - Bus route between Lincoln & Scunthorpe.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 24/07/2007 Care Good 01/03/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 13/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement 13/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.