Woodside Children's Nursery
Woodside Children's Nursery was established in 2005 by myself, Katie Wood, a fully qualified manager to the business as well as owner. Since 2005 we have expanded and now employ up to 14 staff, looking after up to 150 children from 0 to 11 years old. We opened on 4th July 2005.We cater for the following age ranges: 0-3 Years - Explorers, 3-4 Years - Investigators (Mini Pre-School), 3-4 Years - Conquerors (Pre-School), 4-12 Years - Early Birds and Night Owls (Breakfast & After School Club primarily serving St. Andrew's CE Primary School in Leasingham), 4-11 Years - Holiday Club for all children (not limited to St. Andrew's School.) All staff employed at Woodside Children's Nursery are experienced in childcare with relevant qualifications in their field. They all have an enhanced level Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check carried out before they are employed at the nursery.The nursery is OFSTED registered [our Unique Reference Number (URN) is EY299627] and all staff employed are qualified in the field necessary to work in this environment, including Safeguarding and First Aid.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Woodside Childrens Nursery Ltd
Woodside Childrens Nursery Ltd, 2-4
- North Kesteven
- NG34 8BG
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:00 18:00 Thursday 07:00 18:00 Friday 07:00 18:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £40.00 Per Day (0-2 years) £160.00 Weekly (0-2 yrs) £20.00 Per Half Day (2-3 yrs) £23.00 (incl. food) Per Half Day (2-3 yrs) £35.00 Per Day (2-3yrs) £150.00 Weekly (2-3 yrs) £20.00 (3-4yrs) Per Half day £23.00 (3-4yrs) (incl. food) Per Half day £35.00 Per Day (3-4 Yrs) £110-£130 Weekly (3-4 yrs)
- Experience with
Universal Disability Provision
- Has Provision
- Experience with
- All dietary needs recognised, respected & provided for.
- Age Range
- From 0 years 1 months To 11 years 0 months
- Do you cater for over 8's?
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- 30 Hours Partner Details (These are details of any other childcare provider(s) that this provider will work with to offer the 30 hours entitlement)
- 2 x Full Days for 51 weeks of the year @ £5 per day for lunch, tea and snacks
3 x Full days for 'Term Time' only @ £5 per day for lunch, tea and snacks
- Registration exempt?
- Immediate vacancies
- Maximum number of vacancies (registered)
- Maximum number of vacancies (unregistered)
- Is there a waiting list?
- Contact provider for cost details?
- Are there any age related price differences?
Visit & Outings
Walks to local park etc
Full cooked lunch
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
- Yes - We also provide a 'bus only' service to School.
- Leasingham St Andrew's CofE Primary School
- We also provide a 'bus only' service to School.
- Provider has their own transport?
- Provider is near public transport routes?
- Yes - Bus route outside nursery.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/09/2005 Care Satisfactory 29/06/2007 Integrated Good 06/06/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 19/11/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 26/10/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/10/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.