School Services Transport Team
On this page you will find information for young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEN&D) about:
- Arrangements and eligibility for school transport for those with and without a statement or Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan
- Information about specialised transport
- Support with travel costs
- Support available to young people for independent travel
- Travel arrangements to support young people to access further education.
For assistance in using the site please see our help page.
This section is being updated on a regular basis, please let us know of any services that are missing.
Who to contact
Where to go
- School Transport Service
- LN1 1YQ
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (4-10 years)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Transitions to Adulthood - Push to second line (16+)
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions