Rachel Elizabeth Ann Mitchell
Closed due to coronavirus. This site will updated as and when things change.
I have been Ofsted Registered since 2013. On my recent inspection I was graded as good. i offer a home from home environment for children in my care. I live in a quiet cul-de-sac which is close to 3 local schools and a park. I live with my 3 children who are 19,21 and 23. Myself and my children have all been DBS checked. I have a fairly large enclosed garden which is ideal for safe play. I have a lot of experience in working with children, as well as bringing up my own 3 children, I have also worked in a local school for 6 years as a volunteer and then as a teaching assistant with a child on a 1:1 basis.My hours are from 7.30 - 5.30, Monday to Friday. I work every week including school holidays. I can adjust the hours slightly depending on your requirements. At the moment I have full and part time places available.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Rachel Mitchell
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Rachel's Childminding Services
20, Windsor Close
- South Kesteven
- PE9 1HJ
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17:30 Wednesday 07:30 17:30 Thursday 07:30 17:30 Friday 07:30 17:30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £4.25 Per Hour
- Other notes
Breakfast 50p Lunch £1
- More buggy access than wheelchair
- Experience with
- Universal Disability Provision
- Experience with
- Food can be provided by parent or I can provide it at an additional cost breakfast 50p and Lunch £1 per day.
- Age Range
- From 0 years 3 months To 11 years 0 months
- Do you cater for over 8's?
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registration exempt?
- Immediate vacancies
- Maximum number of vacancies (registered)
- Maximum number of vacancies (unregistered)
- Is there a waiting list?
- I currently have part time or a full time place available.
- Contact provider for cost details?
- Are there any age related price differences?
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
- St George's CofE Primary School (Stamford)
- Provider has their own transport?
- Provider is near public transport routes?
- Yes - 15 minutes away from local bus station and 20 minutes from train station
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 04/06/2014 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 27/04/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.