Susan Jackson - Childminder
I am a qualified NNEB with over 30 years experience working with Children. I provide a warm and safe environment in which children can explore and enjoy varied activities.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sue Jackson
- Contact Position
Where to go
- Sue Jackson Childminder
I work Monday to Thursday 8am til 5.30pm
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 17.30 Tuesday 08:00 17.30 Wednesday 08:00 17.30 Thursday 08:00 17.30
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.60 Per Hour
- Experience with
Universal Disability Provision
- Yes - if possible, depending on other children's needs also being met.
- Experience with
- Parents provide own meals to avoid a child being given anything they may not have.
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registration exempt?
- Immediate vacancies
- Maximum number of vacancies (registered)
- Is there a waiting list?
- 1 f/t, 1 p/t vacancies available at present.
- Contact provider for cost details?
- Are there any cost reductions?
- - Parents to pay for visits, with prior agreement to places such as fun forest.
- Are there any age related price differences?
Arts & Crafts
Visit & Outings
Walks to local park etc
House based activities
Role play dressing up
Books & Storytelling
Both indoor and outdoor activities
Multicultural Themed Play
Songs, Rhymes and Music
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
- Yes - Also 'Rainbow Pre-School'.
- Caistor CofE & Methodist Primary School
- Also 'Rainbow Pre-School'.
- Provider has their own transport?
- Provider is near public transport routes?
- Yes - Lincs 'Roadcar' bus stops located nearby.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/12/2007 Care Good 13/04/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 14/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 26/03/2018 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.