Rachel's House Childminding
Lots of toys, games, arts, crafts, music and more in a happy, safe environment. My three children treat minded children as their friends. Parent and toddler groups attended. First aid trained.Fully insured.
I offer funded places for 2 year olds and 3 and 4 year olds for either 15 hours or 30 hours . I am registered for Tax Free Childcare and employers vouchers
Who to contact
- 01406 330162
Where to go
- Rachel's House Childminding
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 06:00 19:00 Tuesday 06:00 19:00 Wednesday 06:00 19:00 Thursday 06:00 19:00 Friday 06:00 19:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.75 Per Hour
- Could be arranged
- Experience with
Universal Disability Provision
- Experience with
- Vegetarian, lactose free, others on discussion with parents.
- Age Range
- From 0 years 0 months To 16 years 0 months
- Do you cater for over 8's?
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registration exempt?
- Immediate vacancies
- Is there a waiting list?
- Contact provider for cost details?
- Are there any cost reductions?
- - Reductions for siblings. Reductions for school holidays for older children. Unsocial and weekend hours - fee by arrangement.
- Are there any age related price differences?
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
Shepeau Stow Primary School
Gedney Hill CofE (Controlled) Primary School
- Provider has their own transport?
- Provider is near public transport routes?
- Yes - Bus links to Spalding, Peterborough and Wisbech. Own car.
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 29/02/2008 Care Good 29/03/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 07/01/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.