Bourne Abbey CE Primary Academy
As a team of teachers, support staff, governors and parents we work with love, professionalism and commitment on behalf of and with the pupils of Bourne Abbey Church of England Primary Academy to provide educational provision of the highest quality. Striving for excellence whilst caring for all within a loving and caring Christian environment, forms the basis of our mission statement and is at the heart of all that we work hard to achieve together.
- Ofsted overall grade of ‘Outstanding’ in 2007 and 2010 including the quality of teaching and learning and extended provision including early years setting.
- National Society Section 48 inspection 2010 – Grade ‘Outstanding’.
- Ofsted grade of ‘Outstanding’ in 2013 for quality of early years setting as part of extended care provision.
- National Leader of Education/ National Support School from 2008.
- DCSF Extended Provision Provider – 2008 and ongoing
- Designated a ‘Model’ Read, Write Inc. school from 2009 and supports other schools.
- School included in Ofsted report ‘Reading by Six’ ( 2011) as one of twelve schools identified demonstrating exemplary practice and outstanding achievement.
- Eco School Award - 2009
- Sport England Active Mark - 2010
- Basic Skills Quality Mark – renewed 2011
- Investors in People Accreditation – renewed 2011
- Healthy School Award – renewed 2011-Enhanced Status 2014
- Arts Mark Gold – renewed 2012
- Becta ICT Mark – renewed 2012
- East Midlands School Choir of the Year Award 2007, 2008 and Area Champions in 2010, 2013 & 2014, Sing –Up Silver Award 2012
- School Council Silver- 2013
- UNICEF Award Level 2 -2013. Only Primary School in Lincolnshire to have achieved this award.
- Giving Children a Voice- Pupils from Bourne Abbey received a prestigious invitation from the Children’s Commissioner for England, Dr Maggie Atkinson, to be part of an advisory group of young people aged seven to eleven years old. The Commissioner promotes and protects the rights of all of England’s 12.5 million children and the group will advise her on projects, policies and practice; helping her to promote the views of young people from across the country.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bourne Abbey CE Primary Academy
Bourne Abbey C E Primary Academy
- South Kesteven
- PE10 9EP
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Referral required
- Not Required
- Specific age range
- 3 - 11 Years
- School Roll No.
- Type of School
- Academy converter
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions