Liaise (SEND Information, Advice and Support Service in Lincolnshire)
Liaise is the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Information Advice and Support Service for Lincolnshire. We provide information and advice relating to SEN and disabilities to parents, children and young people (0 – 25) which is free, confidential and impartial.
There is a confidential Helpline and we provide initial help and support by telephone and email. We can allocate a Liaise Caseworker if further help and support is required.
The information, advice and support provided in relation to SEND includes:
- helping you to understand SEND law and legal information;
- understanding SEND policy and how it works in practice in Lincolnshire;
- information on SEND support in schools, colleges and in relation to pre-school settings;
- support with getting the views of children, young people or parents' views heard by schools, health providers, the Local Authority (this could include attending meetings or help writing letters or filling in forms);
- EHC needs assessments and education, health and care plans;
- personal budgets;
- SEND tribunals, mediation and disagreement resolution;
- school admissions and exclusions;
- support with raising complaints about health, education and care relating to SEND; and
- giving information about other organisations who could help including local Healthwatch, local and national charities, and parent support groups.
To contact Liaise, please call 0800 195 1635 or email email@example.com
Please note: your call will be answered by the Family Information Service who will take brief details of your query and pass these onto the Liaise team for a call back.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- SEND Information Advice and Support Service in Lincolnshire
- 0800 195 1635
Where to go
- Liaise (SEND Information, Advice and Support Service in Lincolnshire)
Myle Cross Centre
- LN2 4EL
Car parking and disabled access is available.
Time / Date Details
- Session Information
Please telephone 0800 195 1635 to find out information on Special Educational Needs and/or Disability or to be referred to a Liaise Caseworker if you need more specialist advice.
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 - Family Information Service Tuesday 08:00 18:00 - Family Information Service Wednesday 08:00 18:00 - Family Information Service Thursday 08:00 18:00 - Family Information Service Friday 08:00 18:00 - Family Information Service Monday 09:00 16:00 - Liaise Advice Line Tuesday 09:00 16:00 - Liaise Advice Line Wednesday 09:00 16:00 - Liaise Advice Line Thursday 09:00 16:00 - Liaise Advice Line Friday 09:00 16:00 - Liaise Advice Line
- Referral required
- Self Referral
- Referral Details
Parents, carers, children and young people can refer directly into the service for information, advice and support.
Telephone and email support from a Liaise Caseworker is available on the Liaise Advice line between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Initial calls into the Family Information service can be made between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Specific age range
- 0 - 25 Yrs
Liaise provides Information, Advice and Support to parents, carers, children and young people which id free and confidential.
Liaise has its own confidentiality policy, and any details we take will be recorded on our database which is independent of all other local authority services.
Information will not be shared outside of Liaise unless permission is given for it to be shared, or there is a legal requirement for us to do so.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Primary (4-10 years)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
- SEN Provision Type
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions