Horbling Brown's C of E (Aided) Primary School
Our school motto of ‘caring, learning, enjoying, achieving’ sums up a belief that:
- First and foremost, children need quality care – providing for personal security and comfort, so that they are ready to access learning.
- High quality learning is the core purpose of our school.
- If the learning experience is enjoyable, pupils will then fully engage with the curriculum we offer them.
- This will then lead to optimum achievement for every child.
Key aspects that we believe drive and secure high standards in our school are:
• Firm Foundations- based on the teaching of Jesus Christ
• Caring and serving
• Valuing all
• Communication and relationships matter
Inspirational Teaching and Learning
• Highly skilled staff
• Quality professional development
• Quality resourcing
• Quality learning environment
• Broad and inspiring curriculum
• Skills for academic achievement
• Respect for the global community
• Respect for our world
• Active participation
• Skills for life
• Opportunity to fulfil individual potential
• Supporting each child to make the best possible progress
• Equal opportunity
• Spiritual development
Who to contact
Where to go
- Horbling Brown's C of E (Aided) Primary School
- South Kesteven
- NG34 0PL
- Referral required
- Not Required
- Specific age range
- 3 - 11 Years
- School Roll No.
- Type of School
- Academy part of Lincolnshire Anglican Academy Trust (with Nursery) 3-11
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
We are committed to supporting the needs of all of our pupils. We work closely with a range of external agencies to ensure that our staff are well supported and trained to meet the needs of pupils in our care - eg Educational Psychologist, STAPs, Speech and Language, Social Communication Outreach, School Nurse, ESCO. We make a range of appropriate adjustments to ensure that children can achieve their best in our school.
- Contact Name
- Mrs Mandy Wilding
- Contact Telephone
- 01529 240367
- Contact Email
- Specialist Facilities
A hygiene suite is available.
SEN Information Report (Policy Page)
- Local Offer Age Bands
- Primary (4-10 years)
- SEN Provision Type
This service is listed for your information. Its inclusion on the Family Services Directory does not imply endorsement, approval or recommendation by Lincolnshire County Council. For more information, go to Terms & Conditions