Amanda Phillips - Holly Lodge Childcare
**OPEN - SPACES AVAILABLE FOR ALL AGE GROUPS **Hello! I'm Amanda. I am an 'Outstanding' graded Ofsted registered childminder (last inspection Feb 2020). I have been a childminder for the past 9 years. Eight of which were in Kent and the past year in Lincolnshire.
I live with my husband and our 10 year old son. I am based between Spilsby and Boston just off the A16. I care for children from 6 months to 12 years.
There is a dedicated playroom which provides access to a large assortment of toys, books and resources. We are starting to follow the curiosity approach, and offer loose parts play (dependent on age of child, type of loose part play offered). I have a safe and secure garden with wooden playhouse, mud kitchen, sand/water pit, mark making boards and lots of bikes, scooters, hula hoops, balls etc.. We have a Vegetable patch that the children help grow all different types of fruits and vegetables, and chickens. I will also be introducing forest school activities. I am open from 7am to 6pm however times may be negotiable outside of these.
I am available for drop off and collection from local schools including Stickney Primary School, Sibsey, Toynton, Mareham Le Fen and Spilsby.
I can also offer holiday only childcare, and adhoc childcare if space allows for children of all ages.
I use a secure online system called Baby's Days that interacts with parents for daily diaries, photos, invoicing, and learning journeys so you can track your child's progress at any time.
I am able to offer the 30 hours funded childcare for eligible children, and accept the tax free childcare vouchers
I am able to offer sibling discounts and full time discounts
Who to contact
Where to go
- Holly Lodge Childcare
- East Lindsey
- PE23 4AL
Secure environment in a home from home setting with a large garden to play and explore. The setting is not overlooked by neighbours and very private
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:00 18:00 Thursday 07:00 18:00 Friday 07:00 18:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £40.00 Per Day £15.00 Before & Afterschool - Per Day £35.00 Holiday care - Per Day 8.00 Afterschool 8.00 Before School
- Other notes
I am able to drop off and collect from local schools. Please contact me for more details
- Has Provision
- Flat access to setting via pathway Garden grounds are flat Double door entrance to playroom with W/C facilities on same level
- Has Provision
- Flat access to setting via pathway Garden grounds are flat Wheelchair access can be laid if needed over the pebble driveway Downstairs toilet access
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Parents may supply their own food or I can supply lunch and snacks. No hot meals
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- 30 Hours Partner Details (These are details of any other childcare provider(s) that this provider will work with to offer the 30 hours entitlement)
- I'm willing to work with other providers to deliver the 30 hours scheme
- Immediate vacancies
- Maximum number of vacancies (registered)
- Maximum number of vacancies (unregistered)
- Is there a waiting list?
- Having just relocated from Kent, I have vacancies available for all ages. I can offer term time only, holiday only and all year round. I may be able to offer adhoc care also. I'm able to offer breakfast and after school club to a local school
- Are there any cost reductions?
Arts & Crafts
Visit & Outings
Walks to local park etc
House based activities
Role play dressing up
Messy Play Area
Books & Storytelling
Both indoor and outdoor activities
Multicultural Themed Play
Nappy changing facility
Small world toys
Soft Play area
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
Mareham-le-Fen CofE Primary School
Stickney CofE Primary School
Sibsey Free Primary School
Toynton All Saints Primary School
Spilsby Primary School
New Leake Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 09/11/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 08/10/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding 28/02/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.