Morton Early Years Childcare has a family atmosphere and is run by husband and wife team with Level 3 diploma & two Outstanding Ofsted grades in 2016. Self contained air conditioned playroom and garden area in Morton village on edge of Gainsborough. Can offer 2, 3 and 4 year old funding.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Morton Early Years Childcare
Time / Date Details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 18:00 Tuesday 07:00 18:00 Wednesday 07:00 18:00 Thursday 07:00 18:00 Friday 07:00 18:00
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £3.60 Per Hour
- Other notes
Snacks £1 x2 and Lunch £1.50
- Experience with
Speech And Language Difficulties
Universal Disability Provision
- Age Range
- From 0 years 2 months To 5 years 0 months
- Do you cater for over 8's?
- 2 year old funding
- 3 & 4 year old funding
30 Hours Extended Entitlement
- Intending to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registered to provide 30 hours entitlement
- Registration exempt?
- Immediate vacancies
- Maximum number of vacancies (registered)
- Is there a waiting list?
- Tuesday and Wednesday available end October 2017
- Contact provider for cost details?
- Are there any age related price differences?
Arts & Crafts
Walks to local park etc
Multicultural Themed Play
Role play dressing up
Messy Play Area
Small world toys
Both indoor and outdoor activities
Songs, Rhymes and Music
Transport & Pickups
- Offers pickups
- No - Please contact us regarding nursery/preschool drop off/collections.
- Morton Trentside Primary School
- Please contact us regarding nursery/preschool drop off/collections.
- Provider has their own transport?
- Provider is near public transport routes?
- Yes - Bus
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/03/2010 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 16/01/2013 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 04/11/2016 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
The Family Information Service maintains the list of Ofsted-registered childcare in the county, although any information provided by us does not constitute a recommendation and you should satisfy yourself of the quality and standard of any service or childcare provider you contact so that it meets the needs of your family.