WE ARE CURRENTLY RUNNING PARENT/CARER DROP IN SESSIONS AROUND THE COUNTY - Giving you the chance to meet professionals sharing information and advice on how to prepare your young people for the next step and moving into adulthood.
Click on the relevant download on the right hand side to see details of each event
To download a copy of the moving on and preparing for adulthood manual, please click on the download button on the right hand side of the page, called moving on booklet
- Getting ready for the future;
- Becoming an adult;
- Things changing in your life;
- New rights and choices to make;
- What happens between ages 14 to 25;
- Talking about where you want to live, friends, relationships, jobs and good health.