2. Eating Healthy
Eating a balanced diet helps to keep you healthy and your body energised.
To have a healthy and balanced diet you should try to:
- Eat 5 portions of fruit and vegetables a day – frozen, fresh, dried, juiced or tinned fruit or vegetables,
- Have dairy or dairy alternatives- milk, cheese, yoghurts or soya milk, almond drinks etc
- Eat some fish, eggs, meat, beans and other protein-rich foods
- Eat a small amount of oils or butter
- Drink plenty of liquids especially water
- Eat regular meals
Food that is high in fats or sugars should be eaten less often and in small amounts, and you should try not to snack between meals.
For some tips on healthy eating, click here
It is important to do regular exercise to keep your body healthy. There are many different ways you can exercise like;