|1.||Emotional Health and Wellbeing||2.||Low Self Esteem and/or Confidence||3.||How Can I Help Myself Cope with Low Self Esteem and/or Confidence|
|4.||Information on Treatments and Support for Low Self Esteem and/or Confidence|
3. Helping Yourself Cope with Low Self Esteem and/or Confidence
- Set goals you believe you can accomplish, this way you can build up self-esteem through good work. It's also good to treat yourself for work done well – you've earned it;
- Look after yourself by eating well, getting plenty of fresh air and going to see friends who make you happy;
- Accept compliments, don’t try to deny people – thank them and feel good about yourself;
- Learn mindfulness, or to start with learn NOW – mindfulness for busy people.