|1.||Emotional Health and Wellbeing||2.||Bullying||3.||How Can I Help Myself Cope with Bullying|
|4.||Information on Support for Bullying|
4. Support for Bullying
If you need support or information about bullying there are a range of related links and services on this page.
To speak to someone in confidence, you can also call Childline on 0800 1111.
The Anti-Bullying Alliance and the Council for Disabled Children have created a new video for disabled young people about bullying.
- Anti-bullying Alliance
- Bullying: A guide for parents - National Autistic Society
- Bullying at school -Lincolnshire County Council
- Bullying UK - Part of Family Lives
- Changing Faces - Charity for people and families who are living with conditions, marks or scars that affect their appearance.
- Contact a Family - For families with disabled children
- Kooth.com - Free online counselling for young people
- Preventing and Tackling Bullying - Government guidance for school leaders and school staff on preventing and responding to bullying as part of their overall behaviour policy
- Young Minds - Charity committed to improving the emotional wellbeing and mental health of children and young people.Support for parents