Skip to main content

Changing Your Work Pattern

When your son or daughter leaves school or college you may need to change the way your work to fit in with the new routine. If you need to change your hours, perhaps to part-time or to fit with the longer holidays college students get, or perhaps you want to do some of your work from home, you have some legal rights. Your employment contract may give you better rights than the legal minimum. If you want to make a change first consult your contracts or, if yours is a large employer, contact the Human Resources department.

Back to top