|1. Are you a Care Leaver?||2. Eligible Children||3. Relevant Children|
|4. Qualifying Children||5. Former Relevant||6. Homeless Young Person|
|7. Former UASC (Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Child)|
5. Are you a Former Relevant Child?
Former relevant child:
- Has been in care for at least 13 weeks since their 14th birthday;
- Are 18-21 or 21-25 but still in education;
- Stayed in care until they were 18 or left care on or after their 16th birthday;
- Were previously classed as a "Relevant Child" or "Eligible Child"
Children's Services MUST support you by:
- Provide you with a Personal Advisor;
- Review your Pathway Plan;
- Help with expenses if linked to work, education or training;
- Provide or pay for accommodation during university or college holidays (if you are studying away from home);
- May help towards living expenses near work or education and training;
- Give you a £2000 grant if you stay on for Higher education.
Children's services MIGHT support you by:
- Contributing to post-graduate courses