Skip to main content

Compliments, comments and complaints about Lincolnshire County Council

At Lincolnshire County Council,  we want to make sure that our customers are happy with all of our services all of the time. To help make this happen, we want to hear from you. You can record your compliment, comment or complaint online, or by contacting the Customer Service Centre. You can find more information about how to do this, including how to make a statutory complaint about Children's Services or Adult Social Care on the Lincolnshire County Council website.

If your comment is about services on Lincolnshire's SEND Local Offer, including comments about services provided by other organisations for children and young people with SEND, you can let us know by completing the Local Offer Survey on the Tell Us tab. (Complaints about a service provided to an individual child or young person should go through the normal complaints route for that service.)


Back to top